V. R. Williams & Company has always been committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the information it receives. Recently, Congress enacted the Financial Services Modernization Act, which requires that certain companies, including insurance agencies, inform their customers how personal information is collected or disclosed.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
- We do not sell client information for any reason whatsoever.
- We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on application or other forms
- information about your transaction with us
- information we receive from a Consumer Reporting Agency, Inc.
- We will not disclose non-public personal information about you to others unless the disclosure is necessary to conduct our business and is permitted by law.
We thank you for the confidence you have placed in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality.